fSpace & The City of Fremantle are pleased to announce Round 2 of the Business Development Program!
Building on the success of the first program earlier in 2016, the fSpace & City of Fremantle Business Development Program returns to offer qualified businesses 3 months of subsidised workspace at fSpace, a vibrant coworking space in the heart of Fremantle.
To be eligible, a business must fall within the creative industries sector and be registered with an ABN. Creative industry businesses are primarily focused on individual creativity, skill and talent; these businesses thrive by generating and marketing intellectual property.
Information and Selection Criteria
- Eligible Creative Industries:
- Advertising & Marketing
- Art and Crafts
- Design: Product, Graphic and Fashion
- Film, TV, Video, Radio and Photography
- IT, Software and Computer Services
- Music, Performing and Visual Arts
- Note: If your business does not fall on this list but you feel you have something to offer to Fremantle, get in touch and we’ll take a look.
- Program is open to new start-ups and existing small businesses that are looking to expand/grow/relocate within the Fremantle area.
- Programs will be 3 months in duration. Extensions are possible, but will require a full review and re-application to ensure eligibility.
- Eligible fSpace plans include fPartTime (desk share 3 days a week), fFullTime (desk share with 24/7 access), and fTeam (dedicated desk for 2 people with 24/7 access).
- Subsidy amounts will be discussed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis, however it is expected that successful participants will contribute at least 50% of the regular plan costs.
- Applicants may be asked to present financials and/or business plans to help assess eligibility.
- To obtain an application form, send an email with a brief introduction to email@example.com, and we will reply with a copy of the application form. You are invited to visit fSpace to see the workspace, however all applications must be submitted via email.
- Questions about the program must also be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to the City of Fremantle for its partnership and support on this new program.